Sandton fee structure
These fees apply to our Sandton school:
- Half day including holidays: R5500
- Full day including holidays: R6500
Please click here for more information about the fee structures of Douglasdale, Magaliessig and Bryanston.
Please contact us for fee information for part-time or temporary enrolments.
Terms and conditions:
- Fees are paid for 12 months of the year and are due by the first of each month.
- Half day program includes a cooked lunch
- Full day program includes a cooked lunch and mid afternoon snack
- Holiday programs are included for all children
- Adhoc aftercare is charged at R60 per day after 13h30.
- A late fee of R500 is charged on all pick ups after 17h30.
- Extra-murals are charged separately and must be organised directly with the respective companies (except for swimming where Nurture and Nature will invoice directly). Any additional educational talks, medical check-ups (hearing / sight tests) and class photos are optional and are charged separately.
- One month’s fees (refundable deposit) is due in order to secure your child’s position at the School. A term’s written notice (four month’s) or a full terms fees in lieu of notice is required if you wish to withdraw your child from the school.
- A 7% discount will apply for second sibling who attends school during the same period.
- A discount will apply for fees paid upfront for the year. If payment is affected before 31 December then there is an 8% discount.
- We reserve the right to deny admittance to any child whose tuition is not paid by the due date.
- Interest is charged on overdue fees