1. For the sake of clarity, this agreement regulates to the enrolment and admission of your child to the school and also regulates the relationship between the school, your child, yourself and/or a third party once your child is admitted and enrolled with the school.
2. The Directors of Nurture and Nature Montessori Pre-school may, at their sole discretion, cancel enrolment of a child.
3. In order to fulfil our obligations we need your cooperation. You are required to maintain a courteous and constructive relationship with all school staff
4. The Directors may, at their sole discretion, require you to remove, or may suspend or expel your child, if your behaviour is, in the reasonable opinion of the Directors, so unreasonable as to affect, or is likely to affect, the progress of your child or another child/ other children at the school or the well being of staff or to bring the school into disrepute.
5. The school has the right to cancel this contract at any time for any reason provided it gives you a term's notice. At the end of the term in question, you will be required to withdraw your child from the school.
6. The school may cancel this contract immediately and has no obligation to return any deposit if you are in material breach of any of your obligations and have not (in the case of a breach which is capable of remedy) remedied the material breach within 20 (twenty) business days of a notice from the school requiring you to remedy the breach.
7. For purposes of this contract, a material breach is considered to exist where you or your child
7.1 Fail to uphold the rules of the school
7.2 Act in such a way that you or your child become seriously and unreasonably uncooperative with the school and, in the sole opinion of the Directors, you or your child's behaviour negatively affects your child's or other children's progress at the school, the well being of the staff or brings the school into disrepute.
8. The school shall be entitled to terminate the enrolment of any child summarily, and with immediate effect, if the child is guilty of an offence which, in the sole opinion of the Directors, renders their continued enrolment at the School impossible